Shape up your fall wardrobe with something high, something low and everything in between.
1. FRYE “JANE TALL CUFF” IN SLATE LEATHER
Details in Hermosa Beach. 310-318-5094
2. UGG “APRELLE WESGE IN BLACK”
Poppi in Palos Verdes Estates
3. CHIE MIHARA “ZULI” IN CASTANO BROWN
Lulu’s in Manhattan Beach
4. SAME EDELMAN “LOUIE” BOOT IN TAN
Lisa Z in Riviera Village, Redondo Beach
5. TORY BURCH “CALISTA” FLAT RIDING BOOT
Marea Boutique at Terranea Resort
6. MIZ MOOZ,“BAILEY” IN BLACK
Details in Hermosa Beach
Special thanks to Jim Moore and Cowboy Boot Camp in Palos Verdes
How two of America’s most prolific planners helped transform the
landscape of the Palos Verdes Peninsula.
For many young persons dealing with a serious illness or injury, long hospital stays become the norm of everyday life. Those days, weeks or months spent away from the comforts of home can be frustrating and isolating for patients as well as their families. A positive distraction can make all the difference. Enter the Starlight Children’s Foundation.