- This event has passed.
2019 Summer of Music Free Concerts on The Pier
August 31, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 6:00 pm on Thursday and Saturday, repeating until August 31, 2019
2019 Summer of Music
Free Concerts on The Redondo Beach Pier presented by Miller Children’s & Women’s Hospital and Redondo Pier Association
Redondo Beach Pier | 100 Fisherman’s Wharf | Redondo Beach, CA 90277 (behind Tony’s)
The Redondo Pier Association is pleased to announce the 2019 Summer of Music Free Concerts on The Pier, July 4 – August 31, 2019. The free concert series kicks off on the 4th of July at 6:00 – 8:00 P.M with a performance by South Bay local indie rock band, Big Mess. This year, the first concert will be followed by the annual fireworks display beginning at 9:00 P.M. The fireworks can be viewed for free from Redondo Beach Pier. Parking will be a $20.00 flat rate on July 4th and all other times, parking at the Redondo Beach Pier (north or south structures), is $2.00 per hour. On Saturday, July 6th Redondo Pier is excited to welcome Australian rocker Hamish Anderson.
Please visit redondopier.com for more information.
All concerts are 6:00 – 8:00 P.M.
- Thursday, July 4 | Big Mess Indie Rock
- Saturday, July 6 | Hamish Anderson Roots Rock
- Thursday, July 11 | King Chris Soul
- Saturday, July 13 | CC Stugino Blues Rock
- Thursday, July 18 | Reno Divorce Punk Rock & Roll *
- Saturday, July 20 | Ilocks Walker and the Souls of Love Reggae
- Thursday, July 25 | The 131ers Indie Rock
- Saturday, July 27 | Ghost in the Machine Police tribute *
- Thursday, August 1 | Professor Colombo Rockin’ Country Blues
- Saturday, August 3 | 1969 Classic Rock
- Thursday, August 8 | The Beatunes Beatles tribute
- Saturday, August 10 | Franks & Deans Rock & Roll Rat Pack tribute
- Thursday, August 15 | Live From Earth Pat Benatar tribute *
- Saturday, August 17 | Polymorph Classic/Prog Rock
- Thursday, August 22 | Like Zeppelin Led Zeppelin tribute
- Saturday, August 24 | The Morning Yells West Coast Folk Rock *
- Thursday, August 29 | 4 Alarm Pop/Dance
- Saturday, August 31 | Dark Desert Highway Eagles tribute
* Concerts on July 18, July 27, August 15 and August 24 will take place on The Boardwalk at The Pier (below Kincaid’s) 500 Fisherman’s Wharf, Redondo Beach, CA 90277