- This event has passed.
Immersive Wellness at Terranea Resort
February 22, 2019 @ 6:45 pm
One event on February 23, 2019 at 8:00 am
Celebrate whole heart health during a Friday workshop and Saturday Daycation February 22-23 as part of “Immersive Wellness at Terranea” – dedicated to nourishing the mind, body, and soul on the Pacific coast. Enjoy a day of wellness with a spa treatment, movement class, workshops, and more. This daycation will focus on heart health, and include an intimate workshop with cardiologist Dr. Nazanin Azadi of Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center.
Friday, February 22, 2019:
- 6:45 pm – Wellness Marketplace featuring blood pressure testing with Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center, the American Heart Association and more
- 7:30 pm – Interactive Heart Health Forum and Q&A with board-certified cardiologist Dr. Nazanin Azadi
Price: $30 per person; $10 from each ticket will be donated to the American Heart Association
Daycation Itinerary (Subject to Change):
Saturday, February 23, 2019
- 8:00 am – Seaside Cycle (Optional)
- Choice between:
- 9:00 am – Nature’s Gym
- 9:15 am – Seaside Yoga
- 10:45 am – Immersive Workshop with board-certified cardiologist Dr. Nazanin Azadi of Providence Little Company of Mary Medical Center
- 12:30 pm – Lunch & Learn: Nourish Your Heart with Resort Nutritionist Navil Lorenzana
- 2:00 pm – Wellness Session: De-stress and Open Your Heart
- 3:00 pm/4:45 pm – Choice of 60-minute spa treatment
- 6:00 pm – Closing Ritual & Meditation
Price: $395 per person; $25 from each daycation will be donated to the American Heart Association
*Must be 18 and over to attend. Itinerary subject to change. Online ticket ordering deadline is Thursday, February 21, 2019 at 5:00 pm. Price is inclusive of all taxes, service fees and valet parking. A Terranea Wellness Concierge will contact you to get your preferences on movement classes and spa treatments. Paper tickets will not be mailed. Please use your eStore receipt that will be emailed to you as confirmation. Multiple single tickets may be purchased using the shopping cart quantity function. All guests/tickets must be accounted for on the final checkout page. Please make a note in the comment box area during the checkout process for any other special requests you may have (i.e. wheelchair, special services, dietary needs, etc.) so we can better assist you or your guests.
For any additional questions or for more information please contact [email protected].