Summer’s serving new fitness on the tennis court. Hermosa Beach pro instructor Adam Burt shares what all the racquet’s about.
1. Tennis gets people active. Instead of playing video games and watching TV, kids can get out in the sun and learn a great game.
2. It reduces stress and helps with anger management. Hitting a tennis ball is a great way to relieve stress and let off some steam in a safe and fun way.
3. Make some new friends. Tennis is a very social sport and an easy way to meet new people in a relaxed environment.
4. You’ll be in great shape. If played well, tennis can get your body fit. If you learn the right way and play consistently, you can burn away fat and tone your muscles.
5. Learn a great business skill. Like golf, tennis is very popular amongst business travelers. So if you know how to play, it can help you move up the ladder in your boss’ eyes!
For more on Adam, visit sbtennisclub.net.