Thrill Athletics: The Tank Challenge
Embrace your inner Athlete! Take the Thrill Athletics Tank Challenge for the opportunity to win a $250 One Month Membership of Unlimited Classes.
The Tank Challenge
Embrace your inner Athlete! Take the Thrill Athletics Tank Challenge for the opportunity to win a $250 One Month Membership of Unlimited Classes. Push the Tank 50 feet in 10 seconds or less (12 for women) and instantly win the one month.
And just for trying get three free classes at Thrill!
Enter your information below and we will contact you to set up your challenge
*Contest not open to current or former members
*I accept the Official Terms & Conditions of the Southbay Magazine & Thrill Athletics’ Tank Challenge contest rules.
One entry per person. Contest is open to legal residents of California age 18 years and older. By entering to win, you will occasionally receive emails from Southbay Magazine, which you can opt out of at any time.
This Sweepstakes starts at 10:00 a.m. (PST) on June 1, 2017 and ends at 12:00 p.m. (PST) on July 1, 2017. The sponsor of this sweepstakes is Moon Tide Media, 200 N Sepulveda Blvd Suite #110 El Segundo, CA 90245 and Thrill Athletics,200 N Sepulveda Blvd., El Segundo, CA 90245. The Sweepstakes shall be subject to these Official Rules, and by entering, all contestants agree to abide and be bound by the terms and conditions herein and the decisions of the Sponsors. Certain restrictions may apply.
- How to enter: During the Contest Period, go to www.oursouthbay.com and click on the Southbay Magazine & Thrill Athletics Tank Challenge contest page and complete the entry form. All entries must include your first and last name, email address and phone number. You must provide all information requested on the entry form, your contact information must be accurate, and you must have a valid e-mail account in order for your entry to be eligible. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of an entrant, the holder of the e-mail account will be deemed the person who submitted the entry. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and Sponsors are not responsible for online entries that are lost, late, deleted, garbled, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of technical, internet or other online difficulties. You may also enter by mail-in. Send the entry to: Moon Tide Media, Southbay Magazine & Thrill Athletics Tank Challenge Sweepstakes, 200 N Sepulveda Blvd Suite #110 El Segundo, CA 90245. All entries must be received by 12:00 p.m. on July 1, 2017. Sponsors are not responsible for entries that are lost, late, damaged, destroyed, misdelivered, or misdirected as a result of postal delivery problems. Limit one entry per person; duplicate entries from the same person will be disqualified. All received entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal U.S. residents over the age of 18 by June 1, 2017. Employees (and their immediate household family members) of the Sponsors and their respective, advertising companies, parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, promotion and delivery contractors and/or public relations companies, are not eligible to participate. A potential winner may be requested to provide the Sponsors with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the winning entry (if online entrant) and that all eligibility requirements are met. Void where prohibited.
- The prize consists of a $250 One Month Membership of Unlimited Classes at Thrill Athletics, for any eligible male contestant who pushes the tank 50 feet in 10 seconds or less, and any female contestant who pushes the Tank 50 feet in 12 seconds or less. Must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible to win.
- By entering, contestants agree to release, waive and hold harmless Sponsors and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, parent corporations and advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents from any and all injuries, claims, damages, losses, costs, or expenses of any kind (including without limitation attorney’s fees) resulting from the contestants’ participation in this contest, their acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize or element thereof, and any travel or event-related activity in connection with the Sweepstakes. Sponsors are not responsible for printing or typographical errors in any Contest-related materials.
- By entering this contest, contestants agree to allow use of their names, voices, photographs, likenesses and any information provided on entry form, in any medium of communication, including print, Internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including advertising, promotional or other purposes, by Sponsors and their respective affiliates, without additional compensation.
Winners acknowledge that Sponsors have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relating to any of the prize items, including but not limited to, the quality, merchantability, habitability, mechanical condition, or fitness of the prize items.
7. Winners List or Official Rules: For an Official Winners List (available after July 3, 2017, or a copy of these Official Rules, send a request and a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Southbay Magazine & Thrill Athletics Tank Challenge, Winners List/Official Rules, Moon Tide Media, 200 N Sepulveda Blvd Suite #110 El Segundo, CA 90245.